70's are becoming more popular.
Only 3g per metre heavier than the 9.2mm.
Lightweight and durable, the ARIAL 9.5 mm is a single rope designed for climbing and alpinism. Its Duratec Dry treatment provides it with maximum longevity and performance under any conditions. Protected by a thicker sheath, it is an ideal rope for climbers repeatedly trying the moves on their project. Its excellent grip and great handling make for easier manipulation.
- Durable rope suited to working a route:
- thick sheath provides excellent abrasion resistance
- great diameter-to-durability ratio
- Duratec Dry treatment extends the life of the rope
- UltraSonic Finish: the core and sheath are bonded together at the rope ends by an ultrasonic process. It provides greater durability and prevents frayed ends
- flexible rope makes it easier to give slack with belay devices
- EverFlex treatment: specific thermal treatment stabilizes core strands and improves consistency. It provides excellent grip and consistent handling over time
- Duratec Dry treatment for use in rock, mixed, snow or ice environments: water repellent treatment makes the rope more resistant to water, dirt and abrasion. Handling, grip and other characteristics are retained longer in cold, wet conditions
- ClimbReady Coil: special coil makes the rope ready to use. It helps the user avoid initial uncoiling mistakes, and increases longevity
- Grip makes for easier handling:
- 40-carrier grip for better control
- Middle Mark: indicates the middle of the rope, to facilitate maneuvers
Diameter: 9.5 mm
Rope type: (CE EN 892, UIAA): single rope
Weight per meter: 58 g
Percentage of sheath: 40 %
Number of factor 1,77 falls: 7
Static elongation: 7,6 %
Dynamic elongation: 32 %
Impact force: 8.8 kN
Construction: 40 carrier