I have not seen a safer belay carabiner. Ticks all the boxes, highly recommended.
The Ceros minimises the risk of cross-loading. Easy to operate with one hand, and able to locate on the belay loop in a single movement, the Ceros is intuitive to use and simple to rack. Correct orientation is achieved with an internal wiregate that keeps the Ceros captive on a belay loop, and a horn which prevents assisted braking devices moving onto the carabiner’s spine. Full section top bar gives smooth rope control and resists wear.
- Belay carabiner for consistent rope control and compatability with belay devices
- Directional belay carabiner designed to ensure optimum orientation when belaying
- Downward opening internal wiregate enables secure attachment to belay loop in one movement and prevents accidental removal once located
- Keylock nose eliminates snagging
- I beam construction for optimum strength to weight ratio
- Full section top bar for consistent rope handling and increased longevity
- Pronounced horn and flat base encourage optimal loading
Strength Gate Closed: 25kN
Strength Gate Open: 7kN
Strength Minor Axis: 7kN
Gate Opening 19mm