The ACL version of the locking biner.
Large HMS carabiner with wide opening and triplex twist-lock gate, made of hot-forged light alloy, designed for use in mountaineering, recovery manoeuvres and rescue operations.
- shape guarantees correct axial loading relative to rope and other devices;
- large size and ample width to allow use of Munter hitch knot, the securing of more than one rope, slings or devices and rope manoeuvres in general;
- accentuated double-T profile, for an excellent weight/load ratio;
- lightened and shaped form for improved ease of holding;
- catch-free closure to avoid accidental tangling during use;
- with ACL system, which allows attachment to the harness’s belay loop, preventing cross loading.
Dimensions: 12.1 × 8.2cm
Made in Italy
Material: Aluminium, hot forged
Gate Opening: 23mm
Rating: Major Axis 25kN
Rating: Minor Axis 8kN
Rating: Open Gate 7KN
Standards: EN 12275:2013-H, EN 362:2004-AT, CE 0333, UIAA