The Pivot won the Outdoor Industry Award for Belaying off Anchors in 2015. Nothing else comes close, really impressed with this one.
Versatile, functional and innovative the Pivot is a state-of-the-art belay device catering for modern belay techniques with the latest ropes.
It provides optimum performance both belaying from the harness and directly from the anchor in guide mode.
The unique pivot system (patent pending) allows controlled and easily initiated lowering when used in guide mode.
In this mode the Pivot allows the belayer to lower a single second or two seconds, simultaneously or individually, with total control using the specially shaped biner cavity.
The Pivot is also a trusty abseil partner for the return to base.
- Multi-use lightweight belay device
- Pivot ensures easy rope control, especially when lowering in guide mode
- Suitable for 7.5-11mm ropes
- Optimized for 8-10.5mm rope
- Recommended to use with Rhino Screwgate Karabiner (sold separately)
3 colourways (Red, Green, Blue)
Conforms to the latest standard EN 15151-2