Classic 12 point crampons. Come with a canvas bag.
Twelve point crampons for classic mountaineering in all its forms: couloirs, ridges with mixed climbing and easy chutes. A new flexible adjustment bar also enables them to be used with non-rigid boots.
- Made from tempered painted steel
- Shaped frontal points to enhance progression on slopes
- Double lever system for size adjustment, easy to operate with one hand only
- Tough plastic heel cradle and toe strap that will fit any winter boot
- Heel piece with rear flaps to ensure precise positioning of the boot on the crampon, even in the smaller sizes
- Dovetailed exchangeable ANTIBOTTS, equipped with bellows to prevent snow build-up beneath the crampon
- Canvas storage bag included
Fit sizes: US 4.5 - 12.5
Fit sizes: EU 36 - 47
Standards: EN 893:2010 CE UIAA