A really good choice for high use, particularly devices like Grigris or pulleys.
Hot-forged light alloy carabiner with an oval shape, triplex gate and elevated workloads. Particularly suitable for recovery and rescue operations, mountaineering, speleology, aid climbing and big wall.
- oval shaped for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps, shaped for better grip during use;
- elevated workloads: major axis strength 25 kN and minor axis strength 12 kN;
- new improved section in the most used points, for an increased resistance during the contact with the equipment and rope;
- ACL system, which allows you to attach it to the belay loop on the harness, stabilizing it and preventing the possibility of cross loading.
- catch-free closure that prevents accidental snagging during use.
Size 111 x 64mm
Strength major axis: 25kN
Strength minor axis: 12kN
Strength gate open: 7kN
Gate opening: 21mm