It's a pulley, rope clamp, progress capture and ascender all in one device.
Ultra-light pulley / rope clamp (only 80 g!) designed for work, rope climbing maneuvers, rescue and self-rescue situations.
- for use with ropes EN 892 / EN 1891 8 - 13 mm
- spring operated cam for use as a rope ascender (fig. 1)
- sliding lock for use as a pulley (fig. 2)
- it allows the hauling of light loads (fig. 3)
- exceptional use with webbing 10-16 mm, for positioning adjastement (fig. 4)
- developed to work also on wet or dirty ropes.
Size: 68 x 35mm
Use with ropes 8 – 13mm
Use with slings 10 – 16mm
Breaking load: 10kN – 20kN
Work Load Limit: 2.5kN – 5kN