Heavier than the Reverso and the wire is stiffer, but it will last longer.
A most versatile belay/rappel device, the Black Diamond ATC-Guide is now even lighter thanks to windows machined through the body. It also has an enlarged auto-block release hole to accept a small carabiner. Multiple friction modes provide the optimal amount of stopping power when lowering or rappelling and the device's guide mode lets you belay one or two seconding climbers off an anchor.
- Multiple friction modes for belay and rappel
- Machined windows through device for weight savingsMultiple friction modes for belay and rappel
- Guide mode works with one or two climbers ascending or descending
- Auto-block release hole enlarged to accept a small carabiner
- Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught between ropes
- Hot-forged construction
- Handles ropes from 7.7 mm to 11 mm
Weight: 88 g (3.1 oz)