Made from nylon, so better fall absorption than dyneema, but it's bulkier.
The replacement for the traditional sewn daisy chains.
- Serves as a full strength, extension of the "tie in point" of a harness
- Extends a rappel device
- Allows for a clean disconnect when rappelling into deep pools of water
- Provided fast and adjustable options when connecting to anchors
- Facilitates partner rescue, pick offs, and setting anchors
- Nylon webbing absorbs energy in the event of a fall at the anchor
- Absorbs enough energy to withstand three factor 2 drops
- Individual bar-tacked loops
Kayakers: Use as a tow/rescue line.
Climbers: Replacement of a daisy chain.
Arborists: It is perfect for light duty rigging, positioning, choking multiple branches or even for use as a foot stirrup.
Girth Hitch MBS: 12.7kN
Basket Hitch MBS: 25.3kN