There has been quite a demand for 30m long ropes. Great for the gym, home wall etc. If you want more, we also sell it as 60m and by the metre.
9.8 mm single diameter rope is versatile and appropriate for progression toward high-end climbing.
With a 9.8 mm diameter, the CONTACT 9.8 single rope is designed for climbers looking to progress in their rock climbing practice. This rope offers an excellent balance of light weight and durability for greater versatility.
Versatile rope for climbers looking to progress:
- balance between weight, durability and handling of the rope
- diameter offers maximum versatility and an introduction to thinner ropes
Greater longevity and ease of use:
- UltraSonic Finish: the core and the sheath are bonded together at the rope ends by an ultrasonic process called UltraSonic Finish; gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends
- ClimbReady coil: specific coil makes the rope ready for use; helps the user avoid initial uncoiling mistakes and increases longevity
More effective belaying:
- diameter facilitates belay device usage
- EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time
Diameter: 9,8 mm
Rope type: (CE EN 892, UIAA): single rope
Weight per meter: 60 g
Percentage of sheath: 41 %
Number of factor 1,77 falls: 7
Static elongation: 9,0 %
Dynamic elongation: 35 %
Impact force: 8,4 kN
Construction: 40 carrier