Wear it on your head or wrist, attach to a pole etc as a lamp.
Simple and ultra-compact headlamp for proximity lighting and some movement. 200 lumens
Simple and ultra-compact, the ZIPKA headlamp offers 200 lumen brightness and a wide beam. Its self-adjusting retractable cord, a Petzl patent, makes it extremely compact, and offers several possibilities for wearing or mounting. With its long burn time, it is practical for outdoor activities like camping or trekking, or for traveling, and also for daily activities and projects around the house. The phosphorescent reflector helps you find it in the dark, and the red lighting prevents members of a group from blinding each other. ZIPKA is a HYBRID headlamp that is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
- Ultra-compact format is easy to carry and wear:
- - self-adjusting retractable cord
- - can be worn on the head, the wrist or attached to a tent pole, a seat post...
- Long burn time
- Simple to use, thanks to its single button with which to quickly and easily select the lighting mode
- Three lighting modes: proximity, movement and distance vision
- Red lighting preserves night vision and stealth, and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- Phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- ZIPKA is a HYBRID headlamp: it comes with three standard batteries, and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
Light output: 200 lumens
Weight: 66 g
Beam pattern: wide
Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH
Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)
Lighting colour white: Mode Low: Brightness: 5 lumens, Distance: 10m, Burn Time: 240hrs
Lighting colour white: Mode Std: Brightness: 100 lumens, Distance: 40m, Burn Time: 60hrs
Lighting colour white: Mode Max: Brightness: 200 lumens' Distance: 60m, Burn Time 60hrs
Lighting colour red: Mode Proximity: Brightness: 2 lumens, Distance: 5m, Burn time 100hrs
Lighting colour red: Strobe: visible at 700m for 400hrs