Another useful aluminium oval screwgate from CT.
Hot-forged light alloy carabiner with an oval shape, screw gate and elevated workloads. Particularly suitable for recovery and rescue operations, mountaineering, speleology, aid climbing and big wall.
- oval shaped for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps, shaped for better grip during use;
- elevated workloads: major axis strength 25 kN and minor axis strength 12 kN;
- new improved section in the most used points, for an increased resistance during the contact with the equipment and rope;
- ACL system, which allows you to attach it to the belay loop on the harness, stabilizing it and preventing the possibility of cross loading.
- catch-free closure that prevents accidental snagging during use.
Dimensions: 11.1 × 6.4cm
Made in Italy
Material: Aluminium, hot forged
Gate Opening: 22mm
Rating: Major Axis 25kN
Rating: Minor Axis 12kN
Rating: Open Gate 7KN
Standards: CE 0333, EN 12275:2013-B, EN 362:2004-A/T, UIAA