A heavy duty belay carabiner, ideal for instructors, groups, or if you just want hard wearing.
Hot-forged light alloy HMS carabiner with screwgate, conceived for use in trad and sport climbing and mountaineering in general, especially recommended for use with belay devices.
- An opening spring bar avoids the risk of cross loading
- Ample inside space for use with the Munter hitch and for rope maneuvers on the belay station
- Emphasized double T beam construction, for an optimal weight / strength ratio
- Light and shaped, for a better grip
- Catch-free nose avoids snagging when clipping and unclipping
- With ACL system to prevent cross loading
- A special wear-proof hard coat anodizing, ideal for intensive and prolonged use
- Large clearance in a compact design
Major axis: 23kN
Minor axis: 10kN
Open Gate: 8kN
Maximum gate opening: 21mm
CE EN 12275 and EN 362